It’s no secret that runners like beer. From trying to drink it during a run or looking for some beer specials after a 5K, we don’t hide the fact that we like to reward ourselves after a strong run. Now, when you’re short on time but still want to indulge a bit, the shower beer is the perfect solution. Multitasking is the way to go!
Shower beers are a specific type of beer that is best gulped quickly (you don’t want to spend a whole lot of extra time wasting water) and easily (trying to chug a stout is never a pleasant experience). Just be careful if you don’t have cans in the house–a broken bottle at your bare feet (and everything else) is definitely something you want to avoid.
Here are some great shower options for your next post-run mid-shower brew:
- Miller High Life. The champagne of beers.
- PBR. You’re shirking normal social expectations by drinking in the shower, so you’re a hipster. Go ahead, embrace it.
- Rolling Rock. A little fancier than the first two. Garnier Fructis won’t be the only green bottle in your shower.
- Miller Lite. For when you’re cutting back on calories imbibed mid-shampoo.
- Truly. Don’t like beer? Reach for a boozy fizzy water!
Do you have a favorite shower beer? Have you tried this beer made specifically for enjoying in the shower? Let us know!