If you’re anything like me (a hobbit), you need a second breakfast (usually around 10:30am or 11am) to hold you over until lunch (usually around 1 or 1:30). Second breakfast can quickly turn into a mistake if you’re scrambling for a snack and don’t have good choices nearby. Here are some great go-to second breakfasts to get you through the late morning!
- Granola balls! I thought about making these for a long time and finally did when Wild Friends posted a quick recipe.
- Caprese skewers! Hello, these are easy peasy and so delicious if you’re into savory second breakfasts.
- Apple donuts! No, not donuts. But apple rings covered in goodness that taste good (but still aren’t donuts. Sorry.).
- Brie bites and fruit! These little Brie bites from Trader Joe’s are addictive. I like to bring them to work with grapes or strawberries and nibble some fancy cheese secretly at my desk.
- Greek salad! I used to work in a coffee shop that catered Aladdin’s food. The cucumber and tomato Greek salad was one of my favorites and is fairly easy to replicate!
Happy second breakfasting! -K